Replacing my Acura
By Lilly on
2006 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
Knowing that I couldn't afford a new Acura, I decided that a Honda was the next best thing and I wasn't disappointed. The car is cute, comfortable, safe, and reliable. The gas mileage is fantastic - I have never gotten under 32 mpg and I have gotten up to 39. Turning radius is good and the brakes are very tight, just the way I like it. The clutch is solid, allows for a broad range of shifting times, and is fast and easy to use. Can't wait for my first road trip with it!
Favorite Features
The first would be the mpg. If you shift properly, you can easily get the estimated ratings. Second would be the interior. The Civic has an amazing amount of interior space for a car of such small size. Everyone I've driven has been very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
The headrests actually push your head forward which is TERRIBLE for your spine. I have back and neck issues so this annoys me. Have to keep the seat tilted backward. Also, why aren't there any rear wipers?? It's impossible to see where the car begins or ends. I have yet to brave parallel parking.