Problems as soon as warranty expired !
By Down w Honda on
2006 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
After doing my research I looked at several models of cars. Honda seemed to be the best rated. I needed a car I could trust to put a great amount of Highway miles on, since I'm in sales. I explained this to the dealer when I purchased the car, they assured me this was the car for me. I started to experience brakes and rotor problems at 31,000 miles. I have had to replace the rotors and the pads. The car hit 60,200 miles and noises started to occur in the engine. I have since found out motor mounts need replaced and the warranty no longer good, Honda says itís not their problem. I end up paying the price for what I believe to be a Honda DEFECT,or is it just the way Honda builds their cars?
Favorite Features
The car has room for mother and kids. easy to clean. Like the sporty dash.The car has been good in that perspective. I have a daughter and plenty of room for her and her stuff.
Suggested Improvements
Extend engine warranty so unsuspecting drivers as myself who really drive a car can do just that. I am not a hot rodder who beat the car. Maybe Honda just sold me a LEMON!