lovin' my hybrid
By AllieB on
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I love my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid! I am thrilled with the gas mileage and I get the reliability of Honda, plus I've gone "green"! This car is fun to drive, zipping around town, or scooting out into traffic- it is a pleasure. On trips and highway travel, the economy, performance and spacious interior are great. The two-tier dash gives it a bigger car "feel" and makes everything easy to see. The seats are comfortable and the cloth fabric has the feel of suede-very nice! The backseat and trunk are quite roomy and climate control is more than adequate. The sound system is fantastic and I have XM Radio to boot! It is fun to drive, comfortable to be in and great to look at, a sharp little car!
Favorite Features
I wanted a hybrid and I did my research for six months before my purchase. I love driving a "green" vehicle- it is better for the environment and it suits my needs. It truly is fun to drive, it is responsive and due to its mpg calculations- I have learned to drive more gas "friendly".
Suggested Improvements
The angle of the headrest is a little off so I have to have it raised which creates a blind spot over my left shoulder. Lights on the vanity mirrors and a little heavier quality sun visor. I miss my electric adjustable drivers seat from my 2000 Accord V6...