Love My Hondas
By Jen on
2006 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Our van blew up this month. DH inherited my 2000 Accord, and I got the 2006 Civic. I am thrilled because I have loved the design ever since its debut in 2006. So far it has been a blast to drive and great on gas. I actually like the dash layout. However, my car is black and the interior is beige (ew). Who puts beige interior in cars these days? There are a few scuffs from the previous owner in the plastic moldings that will not come out. Grey would have been MUCH more welcome. Also, it's an ordeal to change the headlights if you ever need to (involving a screwdriver and the fender). I wish it didn't come with cheesy hubcaps on an LX. But otherwise it's a pretty, sporty coupe!
Favorite Features
The dash layout, super sporty styling for the coupe, easy-to-navigate controls, decent stereo for factory, plenty of storage pockets, awesome cup holders
Suggested Improvements
No beige interior! It gets way too dirty to easily. Also, for an LX I think the hubcaps look cheap. I would have expected alloys and maybe a "fancier" or bigger alloy for the EX to differentiate models.