2006 Honda Civic 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Navi and Summer Tires Consumer Review - inflated popularity hype

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

inflated popularity hype
By angelwings1 on

2006 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi, Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Do you know what car sales people do when its slow? They create free email accounts, fake user names and positive experiences and then post them on this and other consumer review web sites. Wow did this car put me on a financial roller coaster. If you think reliability when you think Honda, you have been brainwashed. Everywhere, I mean everywhere I took this car for a repair, I would get a report card of failing components with price tags and labor costs equal to 20 percent of the value of the car! I bought this car twice after 4 years, I mean, the same car cost me 22,000 in maintenance and purchase price was 22,000 4 years B4. Best advice if you like this car, buy one new, sell after a yr.

Favorite Features

Driving it after it was repaired, knowing I had a month before it would break down. It gave me time to save some money for the next repair. Also, the day I sold the car.

Suggested Improvements

Quality control for the steel used in components like control arms and steering stabilizers, these are felonious in their ability to maintain integrity of safely controlling the vehicle.
By bigblueguy2012
on 02/06/12 10:15 AM (PST)

Totally agree with the bad performance of this car i had engine block and this car broke down in the middle of the road due computer/cable problems and bac experience with the dealership. I took care of this car because I thought I might get good resale value in the future but obviously that will never going to happen and never recommend/buy honda cars ever!.