2006 Honda Civic 1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navi Consumer Review - Hi Tech /Gas Saver

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navi)

Hi Tech /Gas Saver
By Donald on

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am a much better driver because of the MPG gauge. By constantly trying to improve my gas mileage, I drive slower and much more economically. I have avoided several accidents because I was driving more cautiously. The navigation system is excellent! I have made several trips to new destinations, the directions given to me audibly and on the screen were perfect! The stereo sounds very good for a stock unit and the seats are very comfortable. People are always gazing at the car and asking me questions. The big question is "how is the gas mileage" and I am pleased to say that I am averaging over 47 MPG in mainly stop and go traffic.

Favorite Features

The navigation system, the MPG gauge, the digital dashboard, the cupholders, the front passenger arm rest. Plenty of head room and leg room. I am 5' 10". The climate control.

Suggested Improvements

Rain comes pouring in when you leave the windows cracked. Rear seats do not fold down because of battery storage under rear seats