2006 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Blind spots a killer.

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Blind spots a killer.
By bstern92 on

2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

The only thing I like about the car is the exterior design. The seats are uncomfortable and cheap. The armrest is worn out already. The sun visors are broken. The drivers side is getting ready for it's third one. I will give honda credit for the leg room in the back seat. The front pillars create a huge blind spot and you can't see anything. Besides that, the car is very reliable. I woudn't get another one.

Too many to list.
By 1stxhondaownr
on 03/23/15 09:38 AM (PDT)

I 'fixed' both sun visors in my 'new to me' 2006 Honda civic using 2" binder clips, removing the silver parts after installation over the split/break in the top of the visor. Works like a charm, going on 3 years with no further issues. The only issue I have with this car is the handling. Too responsive, 'feels' like I am holding it in the road. Control arms were replaced, car is aligned, not wrecked. Fords handle differently in my experience, more trustworthy handling, for lack of a better way to explain it.