Best Honda I've owned so far!
By hondaluv3r2006 on
2006 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my civic from a private party back in March of 2012 with 136,000 miles already on it. All I can say so far since I've owned it is one word... Awsome! Even with so many miles on it I've had zero major problems with it. Only minor problem so far was I had to replace the cowling along the base of the winshield due to the passenger side became unclipped and interfered with wiper arm operation. Bought and installed the part myself and problem gone. Also part of the plastic handle on the ebrake is coming lose but still works just fine. It's my first Civic, but I've always driven Hondas cause of their long history of durability. Way to go Honda!! Keep bringing us the good cars we love!!
Favorite Features
I love the digital speedometer, but it takes getting used to versus a dial speedo, but it cools so cool! Car seems pretty quick when you step on it. I love the i-vtec system in it as it helps a lot with fuel economy.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I would say here is that Honda should have corrected the rear upper control arm issue before releasing the car. I had to pay to get mine replaced because it was over the 35k to get it done no cost. I had to replace all tires after too so with the $500 repair for the control arms, and the $600 i spent on new tires, it cost a fortune to fix when it should have not been an issue from the start. Other than that, I have no complains about the car. I love it!!