A Good Buy
By Ryan on
2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Got this car a month after its release and originally wanted the navigation but there was a 6 month waiting list so I opted for the ex coupe. Used to get a ton of compliments on the styling which is always a good thing. The two tier dash took a while to get used to, but I really like it now. Quality of the materials are great! Coming from an IS300...this car is actually pretty fun to drive, considering its a compact 4-cyl. Engine needs more torque but has good power delivery, I think I'm just used to the V6 torque. Drove this car from Seattle to LA and back and it's surprisingly comfortable! This car is very economical which is what I needed. I saved $800 last year on gas compared to my IS.
Favorite Features
Good power delivery, brakes, comfortable seats, aux jack for ipod, very good sound system for a econ. car, steering whell touch controls, spacious interior, quality materials, gas mileage, tilt & telescoping steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
More torque, only interior color for 2006 was the ugly beige, huge windshield kind of makes me feel like I'm driving a spaceship, small blind spots, some large gaps between the front panel and the doors..and as always more hp would be nice too