2006 Honda Civic Consumer Review: A Good Buy

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Civic

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

A Good Buy
By Ryan on

2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Got this car a month after its release and originally wanted the navigation but there was a 6 month waiting list so I opted for the ex coupe. Used to get a ton of compliments on the styling which is always a good thing. The two tier dash took a while to get used to, but I really like it now. Quality of the materials are great! Coming from an IS300...this car is actually pretty fun to drive, considering its a compact 4-cyl. Engine needs more torque but has good power delivery, I think I'm just used to the V6 torque. Drove this car from Seattle to LA and back and it's surprisingly comfortable! This car is very economical which is what I needed. I saved $800 last year on gas compared to my IS.

Good power delivery, brakes, comfortable seats, aux jack for ipod, very good sound system for a econ. car, steering whell touch controls, spacious interior, quality materials, gas mileage, tilt & telescoping steering wheel.

More torque, only interior color for 2006 was the ugly beige, huge windshield kind of makes me feel like I'm driving a spaceship, small blind spots, some large gaps between the front panel and the doors..and as always more hp would be nice too

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review