2006 Honda Civic Consumer Review: A fun, sporty ride that won't

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

A fun, sporty ride that won't disappoint
By Patty on

2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this car the minute I saw it. Instead of purchasing a new coupe, I scored a Certified Used 2006 with only 771 miles in the beautiful Royal Blue Pearl for a fraction of what a new one would have cost me. I've only owned my coupe for 7 months and today was honestly the only day I had a problem with it. For some odd reason the engine wouldn't turn over!! It finally started. That was very puzzling and if it happens again, I of course will take it back to the dealer. Other than that, this car has not disappointed me at all. I get endless compliments on it all the time.

Favorite Features

The Honda Civic Coupe is beautiful inside and out. I love it's sleek design and the cool lumination from the dashboard. I was so excited to see that while I test drove my car. It was very impressive. I like how this looks like a $30K + car, even though the sticker isn't even close to that amount

Suggested Improvements

After seeing that Honda just came out with an EX-L model (of course) that would have been the model I would have purchased with the suggested improvements (heated leather seats, heated side mirrors and many more features!!!)