2006 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
the honda civic si rocks!
By demichef81 on 06/25/06 15:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the new 2006 Honda Civic Si and it is one of the best decisions that I've ever made. It is way more car than the price suggests, and it is so fun to drive. 200 horsepower out of a 2 liter four cylinder car is just a showcase of Honda technology. This car is fast and the handling is unbelievable. The styling is brilliant and the fit and finish are top grade. I would highly recommend purchasing this car if you can find one.

Best Fun Available
By Walt Ney on 06/23/06 10:41 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Went to try out a new Civic coupe, but also drove the Si. Couldn't leave dealership without it. It's black and has all ground effects spoilers, hence draws lots of attention and comments. I'm 6'1" 240# and it fits better than any car I've had before. I've taken 3 passengers in it on over-night trips and no complaints yet. It begs to be driven hard and fast. I'm constantly trying to find new 2 lane roads to explore. I've more confidence in it's handling than in any other car I've tried. I really like it's styling, inside & out. It's now my favorite toy and I spend a lot of time in it. The best money I ever spent. I'd really like to have another one set up just for racing.

Love at first gear
By Kathy on 06/17/06 19:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Honda has come out with a truly outstanding vehice. Changing this year from the boxy hatch back that is so mimiked by everyone else, to a truly phenominal vehicle. Spacious passenger space and plenty of cargo space, all packed in a fast and efficient piece of machinery. The new innovation of the displays, speedo above, others below is a crowning touch to a true masterpiece. The energy is best described when I tell people that I am in third gear doing 50 and then shift to 4th. The vehicle understands when you are in gear to travel, and switches to being in gear to perform, on demand. Good job HONDA Motors. And thank you, Kathy

i love it
By civicgirl220 on 06/05/06 00:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i never had a car run so good like this one and i love to race it cuz the power is great and everybody gives me good feedback on the car

Exquisite Masterpiece!
By Luis on 05/23/06 12:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It's been seven days since I've purchased my new Civic Si and I'd have to say that this car is more than pure exhilarating fun! The power that the K20 engine unleashes is unimaginable and more suprising is the sudden gain in power that commands your body to the seat as the RPM needle gauge races past the 5 grand mark. Aside from the engine fury, an admirable and noticable sound is produced as those engine ponies begin to roar. The roadway is the Civic's playground and the handling is more than grippping. The Civic Si interior is trully a futuristic concept brought to life. Driving has never been this fun and the compliments that I've received is more than overwhelming.

06 Civic Si
By J Rod on 05/21/06 13:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This has to be my favorite car to drive. It's Very comfortable, gets good gas mileage, let alone the LSD equipped 6 speed mated to the 2 liter I-Vtec engine... What more could you ask for?

my Si
By JESUS on 05/20/06 07:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is one of the best cars i ever drove. it catches everyone's attention even when it's parked.

Love my Si
By DBH on 05/19/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

What a fun car to drive! I thought the 2-tier dash would be a turn-off but either I've gotten used to it or Honda really knew what they were doing (probably the latter). Fit and finish are what you would expect from Honda. I am concerned with how my seats will hold up in the long run. They look great now, but what about in another 20,000 miles? I love listening to this engine as I run it up to 8000 rpm out in the country. What a thrill! Although you may have trouble getting your hands on one quickly, it is worth the wait. I couldn't even test drive one at the dealership--had to drive my buddy's si. A great way to celebrate your 45th birthday. One of my all-time favorite cars

SI-----Super Intense
By DCM on 05/14/06 17:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I am so glad I bought this car. Not only do I get great gas mileage, but man is this car fun to drive. I totally love everything about this car. It is fast, handles great, comfortable, and it looks fantastic. If you want a great sports car for a low price. I suggest you buy a Honda Civic SI, and be satisfied like me. I have not even pushed this car to see what it can really do yet. I am still breaking it in.

Amazing honda civic si
By vindicated410 on 05/09/06 07:07 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi, Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love how it feels around turns, it has amazing handling and comfort for a sporty little car

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.