Used 2006 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Best One Yet
By Fred

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I only had this car a few days and I am very impressed. This car is the best buy for the money. The Civic handles great and quickly responds when called upon. The interior is comfortable and spacous with lots of trunk space as well. i will never buy anything else but Honda products. I'm sold.

Favorite Features

I love the cockpit styling with the 2 tier intrument panel. The exterior is a sleek wedged shape dream chariot that is perfect for cutting thru the wind.

Suggested Improvements

The stereo could stand to be more powerful. More wattage: Better speakers:

Very Well Made
By HRG

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda Civic is a fantastic car. The Civic feels very solid with little body roll when conering, which at first made me think it would be a little firm over bumps. I was wrong, it handled dips, and bumps in the road very well. The transmission is fantastic, goes through the gears very smoothly.

Favorite Features

The MP3 aux. port, very well thought out dash, and overall look of the Civic are my favorite features.

Suggested Improvements

Possibly have a an option for leather, since the Fit is the new entry level Honda.

So happy I went with the Civic!
By JLC

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

After much research, I decided to test drive the Toyota Corolla and the Honda Civic. There was no comparison at all after driving! The Civic was quick and responsive and the drivers seat comfortable. (The Corolla's driving position was horrible, I never could get comfortable behind the wheel.) I have had my car three weeks now and I love it! I've gotten lots of complements on it's looks, both interior and exterior and am very happy with the gas mileage I am getting. I will for sure be buying more Hondas in my future!

Favorite Features

Two-tier dash. Dimming feature on the dome lights (didn't even know about that until the first night I drove it!) Being able to close the windows after turning off the engine.

Suggested Improvements

Remote trunk release for the LX too (it's only on the EX currently.) Also defrosting side mirrors (available on the Canadian version, we need it here in Minnesota too!). Outside temperature gauge.

High on Honda
By Frerd Garman

2006 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Our fourth new Honda, previously owned Accords. Find our new Civic roomy, responsive, and well put together. Would recommend the Civic to my closest friends.

Favorite Features

Dash location of gauges. Drivability. A fun car.

Suggested Improvements

Light the sun visor mirrors

Fantastic Value
By Ann T

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car a few days ago and couldn't be happier. It is not a pig on gas. It is a really fun car to drive. I am 6'1" and thought it would be a tight squeeze but it is really comfortable. I would hightly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a fun economical vehicle!

Favorite Features

Love the moon roof and the dash. Feel like I'm driving a plane

Suggested Improvements

Other than missing heated seats there is nothing I would add or change