2006 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
WOW - what a car!
By us3 on 11/23/05 20:42 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

We drove all the competitors and this car stood out above the rest by far. I also have a 2000 Civic, but this car is like a totally different make in comparison. It is very stylish and seems like a luxury European interior. I am completely satisfied at this point and highly recommend taking one for a test drive - you won't be disappointed!

The smartest buy
By Jason Elliot on 11/22/05 18:43 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I feel that this is the best car that I could have ever purchased. Not only is it excellent on gas mileage but the look and handling of the car are outstanding.

Civic Sedan EX 5SPD
By Bud on 11/20/05 08:53 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The 5 speed manual takes a bit of getting used to (about a day or two), but once you're there, it just proves again that Honda produces one of the best combinations of manual tansmissions and engines. This car has the body and suspension to go with it - I picked the car up and brought it home on a freeway at night. Let's just say I didn't realize how fast I was going, even with the large speedometer staring me in the face. I was surprised when I finally took a peek at the speed. Slowed down immediately and put on the cruise control. No vibrations, very little road noise. Doesn't ride or sound like a small car.

Best Civic Yet!
By Kyle on 11/19/05 09:55 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

All I can say is WOW! Best Civic yet! I have mine for a few days now and I can't stop driving it. The 5 speed transmission is a huge improvement over the pervious model, as well as the handling. The interior is comfortable and the ride is smooth. Drive one you will not be disappointed!

Outstanding Premium Compact
By hyampols on 11/17/05 09:46 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is refined, economical, fun to drive and great to look at. Every day this car exceeds my expectations.

Immaculate car
By madbay on 11/16/05 16:54 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had the car for about a week, but I'm thoroughly impressed. The 8th generation Civic is everything I could've imagined and more...it's WAY too much "bang for your buck". I think the major improvements over the 7th gen Civic (which I was set on before hearing the "redesign" rumor in February) are the two-tier dash, backseat room/comfort, maintenance minder system, engine performance/efficiency, and the elegant yet aggressive styling. Just ask my friends--I'm like an unofficial spokesman. This car is an automotive marvel.

Awesome 2006 civic
By ron dino on 11/16/05 14:58 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Sporty, long trips comfortable, great mileage, needs more power for passing and entering highway, what is the little window for???? Tire noise, have to change tires.

Love this car!
By Steph's mom on 11/15/05 13:43 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My college student daughter was looking for a replacement to her old first car and looked at many different makes of car.She kept coming back to this new civic.We considered a 2005 but once we test drove the 2006, it sold itself.The added side curtain airbags sealed the deal. Very happy.

2006 Civic EX 4 Dr
By Charles S on 11/14/05 11:45 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my new civic for about 3 weeks now. This car is a great value for a young family, where driving a mom mobile is just not satisfying. Its great fun to drive, although it does lack the power I expected. This car does not feel or look like it costs. I think anyone who has owned a Honda previously would love this car. We stepped down from looking at Accords to buy this new Civic. I honestly never thought I would be driving a Civic. Its a Honda... you get what you pay for. The new safety features and size increase were crucial in my decision making.

My 1st Honda
By Chris on 11/13/05 21:48 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 06 Civic EX Sedan 11/9/05 and it was love at 1st sight. The cars overall look and brand quality it was attracted me to it. After I went back to the dealership for a test drive and closer look is when I knew it was for me. I am over 6 ft tall and have a lot of room in the car and the seats are comfortable and are easy to adjust. The interior of the car speaks for itself (Wow Factor). It was cleverly thought out except for the parking break. Even though the engine is a 1.8 4 cylinder, the Civic moves quickly on the highways and handles great and is eassy to park. The exterior of the car is stylish and looks great. I get a lot of looks from others and I LOVE my new Honda.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.