Used 2006 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Civic Sedan

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Never wanted a Honda
By Isaiah

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I never wanted to buy a honda before, but after the new design of the 06' I had to take a test drive and look from the inside out. The new design and motor is what made me buy this car, also the fact that I was driving a 2005 F-150. Gas is not cheap as we all can see. Honda had been around many generations and that says a lot for a car and their company. I do love my Honda Civic LX 2006.

Favorite Features

HUD display, New body style, I-VTEC in all models, GAS saver!!!!

Suggested Improvements

Smoother/more quiet ride.

Could not be happier! Great Car!!!
By JJ

2006 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up our 2006 Honda Civic. First Honda I have owned, Excellent design, very user friendly, very roomy, I'm 6' + 230 lbs, and plenty of room, Gets 40 MPG. A well thought our machine. Could not be happier.... Many features of cars 2x the price...

Favorite Features

Digital Display, Center Split Wipers, User Friendly Controls, Great Price!!!!. Keyless controls, cruise, fully loaded for under $18K. What more can you ask for....

Suggested Improvements

None!. Great Car A++++

Excellent car
By honda

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, it is sporty and handles very well and the instrument panels with its back to the future speedomoter is very refreshing. I have found nothing that i dislike about this car the horepower is not too high but this car manages to boot at 60mph and the pickup from zero is decent as well. If you want to save gas and have a fun ride that is well worth the price then get it... I give it 10 thumbs up :)

Favorite Features

instrument panels, gas mileage, look, people observing, trunk space, stereo system

Suggested Improvements

maybe have a 160hp engine in the future

Is this really MY car??!
By JillyB

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this car for 8 days, and I absolutely love it! I got it as a high school graduation present, and I still can't believe that I could have a car with this many features and perks for the price that my mom paid for it. I love the color, galaxy gray, and all my friends have been complimenting me on how colorful, pretty, and spacious the interior is. All in all, I couldn't be happier; this is the perfect car for a teen going off to college. Parents: Buy this car for your kids!

Favorite Features

The moonroof, the two-tier dash, the Auxiliary jack for my MP3 player, audio controls on the steering wheel, all the little compartments, the flat floor in the back seat, the big trunk, the easy- to-use controls

Suggested Improvements

power seats, but i can definitely live without them!!

Best Honda Yet
By jim

2006 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

My civic is the best. I purchased the 4 dr ex auto w/out navi. It's white and drives great. I recently went on a road trip 3 days after purchase and got 38 mpg. She is soo good i had to name her... AVA which means perfectly structured.. and thats what it is. I have a 2 year old and there is plenty of room for his car seat and 2 other mid sized adults in the back. Great trunk room. Although it is pricey, you get your money's worth. Worth every penny. I will have this car for a long time.. This is my 6th civic! Keep them rolling honda!

Favorite Features

Dash, Steering wheel controls, Bigger peppier engine then my 2005 i traded in for it, less road noise, more comfratale, more sporty but yet family friendly, gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

I think that the foglights should be standard with the Ex model.. just as the new Fit has them.