Used 2006 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Civic EX '06 Automatic
By Chris

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

So far I've enjoyed this car. Ride could be a little less bumpy but it is a coupe after all. Gas mileage is great. I get a lot of stares when driving this car.

Steering wheel audio and cruise buttons. Seats. Smooth shifting automatic.

Adjustable seat-belt tensioners is a must. For EX fog lights should be standard. Radio display is awful during daytime as you cannot see the display with sunglasses on (it disappears)! Drivers seat should have step access like the passenger side. Must manually move drivers seat to access back-seat.

Love my first new car
By Craig

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my first new car a little over a month ago. I purchased a black 2 door coupe and splurged for fog lights from the dealership for $500. I always get compliments about the car and how it looks. I researched about about this car for 6 months before getting it. I could not be happier. Great gas mileage and awesome stereo. I have only one complaint. My dash seems to chip off easily. I am talking about the sparkly pod segment that wraps around the speedo and stereo. I knocked into it two times and the paint literally chipped off. I was surprised due to honda's superb quality reputation. Other than this little complaint, I am truely happy. I would recommend this car to all

Body, fog lights, gas mileage, stereo and handling.

Interior dash quality.

Our 15th Honda Vehicle! A+A+A+
By Lily Jaeger

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Between my son and I, this is our family's 15th Honda Product since 1986. This is our first Civic and we absolutely love it! It is fun to drive, great fuel stats and the best looking interior and exterior of any vehile that we have seen. We plan on buying a SUV before the end of the year and we are considering only a Honda product. My son needs a vehicle to carry his Mobility Power Chair, so he is considering either the CRV or Pilot as his next purchase. The quality and reliability of Honda remains impecable, and once you own one, you'll own another, and so on, and so on, etc... Keep up the great product and you'll keep us as a customer for life!!! We spread the good word everywhere!

5 speed manual, navigation, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, steering wheel mounted radio, navigation and cruise control, fantastic sound system, fuel economy, great ergonomic looks of the 2dr, running lights, moonroof, and so on, and so on... It's a fantastic vehicle and fun to drive too!!!

power seat and leather package option

love is blind!
By essjay

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i am very impressed with my civic coupe's style, performance and sporty feel. however, due to the roof design, there are significant "blind-spots" in the rear/sides of the car and after three months of driving, i still have no idea where the front bumper is exactly as the slope of the hood drops off... but the good news: excellent front seating that hugs your back. no fatigue on long trips! simple, smart dash controls and layout. very quick and responsive. beautifully designed exterior. large trunk with fold down rear seats. its an awesome car for the size and money. glad i purchased. highly recommend the civic coupe lx.

Look no further
By Dave

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Finally Honda found all the right pieces to add to their unmatched reliability and durability.

Sleek look, tight handling, excellent gas mileage. So many features break out of the every day norm for cars.

Sound dampening could be a little better for highway travel. At 4000 miles, and that's really all I can think of.