2006 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
By Bill Trail on

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Drive it gently and hold your speed down to never more than 65 on any roadway including interstates (hard to do) and you will see mileage in the 60's and occasionally even slightly over 70. Honda, you did a wonderful job with this vehicle - but many are complaining about low mileage because they drive it like an Acura TL. I like to call my new driving style "Priest in a Funeral" - or PIF for short. I'm a happy camper. Design flaws? 1. Emergency brake handle placement 2. Sun visors that won't slide when moved to the side. 3. Gas overflow that spills directly on the left rear tire

1. Standard 1/8 audio-in jack 2. Tilt / telescope wheel with lots of movement in all directions. 3. Turn signal lamps in the outside mirrors. 4. Terrific gas mileage - always at or about 50 - just as promised - frequently higher.

MOVE THAT E-BRAKE and while you're at it get RID of the whole dang center console so us LONG LEGGED GUYS will have somewhere to put our RIGHT LEG. Give us HEAVY DUTY SUN VISORS that SLIDE TO THE REAR. You think sun in your left eye is a good thing? I think it's a RECALL WAITING TO HAPPEN !!!