2006 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
best civic yet
By mason on 01/18/06 21:00 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best redesign of the civic yet. This is a fun car to drive and really cheap to own and operate. My wife traded in a 2002 jeep grand cherokee which liked to drink gas alot, she smiles every time she fills up at the pumps. My wife jusy loves everything about this car,most of all the xm radio and the navagation.

Excellent drive!
By frawgster on 01/16/06 17:46 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just had my new Civic LX coupe delivered to me last week. This car is just plain phenomenal. It's everything I expected, and more. Styling is perfect. It has a perfect balance of sportiness and sensibility. When looked at from the outside, it may seem that the interior is not very spacious. That couldn't be further from the truth. The front seats are more than ample (I'm 6 feet tall, and fit fine. The person who delivered the car to my office was 6'5", and fit fine), and the back seats, though small, are roomier than expected. Ergonomically, the car is perfect. Every knob, button, and lever is perfectly placed. The car handles and accelerates very well. It's a lot of fun to drive.

Simply The Best
By Sgt. Rock on 01/16/06 11:50 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 5th Honda I have owned and so far the experience has been great. I don't really know what to say other than Honda just knows how to build good cars. I might add that this car is quite zippy with the new VTEC engine.

Sub Compact Star!
By R Rimel on 01/16/06 02:39 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent powertrain design. Honda engines are classy. At 60mph tach reading only 1900rpm! Best 4cyl eng around. This car is designed around aerodynamics. Even the underbody has several panels for aero drag reduction. Windshield rake is extreme, but effective. Honda knows aero drag reduction calls for radical styling, but I like it. Noticing alot of people looking twice at this car. I love the digital speedo up high at base of windshield, so easy to track your velocity w/o taking your eyes off road, very HUD-like. Tilt/telescope str whl & racheting driver seat great for adj to differing driver sizes. Like location of park brake lever away from console. Road noise low, some tire noise only.

Great
By Jessie on 01/08/06 19:37 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The ride is very smoothe and quite. I purchased the EX two door coupe and it definitely is a fast ride. Would recommend it to everyone! Excellent

My lil Blurp
By travis77 on 01/08/06 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

the car looks like a lil blurp,like i blew up a baloon and poof there it is,,lol. It is a very nice car though,, considering i just switched from a 04 gmc sierra (will never buy another GM vehicle again).

The Best Buy - A Great Car
By ??? on 01/03/06 13:58 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased our vehicle for my 16-year old daughter, a birthday surprise. I researched and shopped around for the safest vehicle I could put her in and still afford and that a 16-year old girl would be proud of, and we couldn't have done better. She absolutely loved her car. It was cool. More importantly to me, the gas mileage was super. She unfortunately was in a huge wreck. The car did exactly as it was supposed to, held up completely under pressure, frame never gave way, airbags deployed. The police and wreckers were amazed, and I was thankful. It is the only car I will put her back in.

Best Civic EVER
By AJBJOB on 12/25/05 17:50 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This generation of civic is so much better. The exterior is sleek, interior is superb, handling is tighter for a front wheel drive, standard features are abundant and the fuel economy is unbelievable. The 350 watts stereo system is a big bonus. I love driving this car! Way to go Honda.

civic 2006
By civic on 12/23/05 14:53 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I like this car a lot! I just bought it about 3 weeks ago and I couldn't have chosen a better vehicle. It's very sporty looking. I've gotten so many compliments from people. The only bad side is that at night while driving, there's a glare on the windshield from the blue light (how fast youre driving). Other than that its a great car that will hold its value!

2006 Civic EX Coupe
By minilops on 12/21/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my new car since October, and it has been in the shop twice. The SBS light sensor had to be replaced (it stayed on) and the Recall on the gas petal taken care of. Plus when I plug in my cell phone, the fuses blow. The highest gas mileage is 28mpg highway. Now there is a racing engine sound when I am driving, so I am going to have to return it again... Would I buy it all over? NO!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.