2006 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Nothing like this car!
By christine on 02/24/06 15:27 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the best car purchase I've ever made. Economical, yet fun and fast! Its the perfect car for me. I enjoy the sound system (it is awesome) and this car has many perks (auto window/sunroof/navi/wheels)...the seats are so comfy too! Honda has really changed the style of the new civic, but its one that really works. I just have to be careful not to get a ticket-accelerating this car is a blast!

Pleased With Purchase
By B.Hablutzel on 02/19/06 12:21 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I took a short test drive and was amazed at the great sound in gears 1-5 (C&D calls it "pseudo Ferrari"). You don't have to rev it high to get that great sound either. Gear 6 is a true overdrive, so that the car quiets right down on the Interstate. This car is very sporty and fun to drive, while having most features of a luxury car. Add-in Honda quality and resale value, and what's not to like?

Outstanding rockett
By jack on 02/06/06 23:12 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Have nav, sat radio, ground package and fog lights. I get up at 4 in the morning if I can't sleep and just drive this car and listen to the outstanding sat radio. Fast,handles like quick silver.I like the 21.9 rake of the windscreen. I am wating for the sport muffler to be released. This is my third si, this is the hottest and best.I am 71 and fight the urge to leave everyone at the stop light. I like the long air inlet pipe that runs from the filter housing to the lower left fender area. No cold air intake needed. I just wish I could drink a beer as I show off in this pocket rocket. I traded a scion tc for this baby. The tc was fun but not like the si.

civic si
By brian on 02/05/06 10:16 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

the car has alot of tech. it still needs auto headlights. gm owners are used to having them and honda should look at this.

This car is a precious gem.
By Ani on 01/30/06 18:21 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Would not sell this car for $50,000. An engineering marvel, the best handling car I have ever driven. Cars like these come along every 25 yrs. Everyting is optimum, power, power distribution, responsive steering, braking, gear ratios. It goes from angel to the beast itself in no time.

Traded in my TSX for it!
By M. Salzano on 01/27/06 15:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm pretty much a Honda person, I've owned the previous generation Si & owned a 05'tsx w/ navi before trading it in on the new si. Hands down it is a COMPLETE car, handles like a dream, pulls hard thru all the gears and ergonomics are phenominal!! ONLY bad part was trying to obtain one right now dealers know the demand is high so there are alot marking them up. I got mine at MSRP after being shafted by a local dealer. However, there is NOTHING else that can compare for this money. Keep in mind i traded in a 30k TSX with navigation for this Honda Civic Si... if that doesn't tell you something I dunno what will ENJOY!

"Si"
By Honda SI 2006 on 01/17/06 06:07 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi, Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2006 "Si" 1/07/2006. It is the crystal "gray" color which to me looks more of a "green" color. Off the lot we drove it over 600 miles (very conservatively) What a fighter Jet!

One amazing car
By B. Randall on 01/15/06 17:58 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is one impressive car to drive. You will find yourself turning the radio off just to hear the exhaust note when the VTEC is kicked in. It just makes you smile everytime. I drove it conservatively for a tank and got 34 mpg. The car is a blast to drive and super quick not to mention handling.

New Si
By Kalamazoo on 01/14/06 14:32 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Quieter than 04 Civic, George Jetson styling. BMW3 performance. Big bang for the buck, which makes it even more fun to drive.

Factory Street Racer
By Si-newby on 01/13/06 22:08 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Until I started researching the new Si, I never thought that Honda Civic would be my dream car! Bought my new rocket on 12/23/05. One short test drive was all it took to fall in love with Si. Sitting in the cockpit you feel like you're in a high tech video racing game with all the digital gauges, shift light, and ambient red lighting. Build quality inside and out is excellent giving the car a feeling more like that of a $30K car rather than $20K. You can hear and feel high-performance as soon as you turn the key. There's plenty of power at low RPMs for town driving but get up around 6,000 RPM and Si hits a new level of excitement!!! It has the growl of a rabid beast and flies!!! Availability of the new Si is scarce... production is only 15,000 for the first year. I was very lucky but these are very hard to find, especially without a dealer mark-up. Of course the low production means that this will be a car of iconic and collectable worth. The car itself is near perfection.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.