2006 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
The Ultimate in Affordability
By Geezyss on 12/04/08 01:20 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car when oil prices were skyrocketing and cannot believe how much it saved me! I was driving a 2005 Pontiac GP and only got 22 mpg on average. I get about 35 mpg with my Honda! My best tank was 43.2. My worst tank (on purpose) was 29.7. I just wish it was a 6 speed. I would like to see how much better I can get on the highway cruising at 1800-2000 RPMs instead of 3000. It is so much fun driving this beast. The new 1.8L engine purrs wonderfully. It can really get up and go fast. The new two-tier dash is pretty slick looking. I can always just see how fast I am going without taking my eyes off the road, which is nice without a cruise control feature. You will not be disappointed. :)

Great Little Car For Sure!
By Bernice Arnold on 08/11/08 06:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Leased in 2006 and best decision I ever made. Had an oil leak in the first week of leasing but Honda was fantastic in replacing with all new parts and haven't had ANY problems since. Mileage is great and this car handles like a charm. Highly recommend a civic to anyone who wants fuel efficiency, a reliable vehicle and doesn't cost an arm and leg.

great looking economical car
By mike fleming on 04/02/08 19:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car. comfortable, reliable, 40 mpg, good looking, quiet, good in snow.

Huge Blind Spot
By Ztrain on 04/06/07 23:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive. But the elongated sleek space capsule design that won it the Motor Trend car of the year for all models is also one that brings its biggest weak spot. The back part of the support of the roof leaves huge blind spots. It's a blast in the 5 speed. And it's about the easiest car ever to drive. You won't have a problem teaching someone how to drive a stick with the very forgiving clutch and easy gear pattern. Good acceleration as well.

honda coupe 2006
By Jennie on 06/20/06 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The dash has the best miles per hour and lighted dash I have ever seen in a car. The speed you are going is displayed where you hardly have to move your head down to see it. I looked at a lot of cars, it is by far the best for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.