the best
By isaias on
2005 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
its fun to drive, it has fear, decent power. i drove the car to mexico from san antonio and made it all the way to my destination, drove it in mexico for 2 days and i still made it back to the border to refill my tank to come back to san antonio. what i was trying to do, is to find out how far the car can go with 1 full tank, i get about 430 mi. in the city, this time i wanted to pushed further, and the car gave me 562 miles on 1 full tank. this is a great honda, reliable, economic, etc. i love my 2004 honda civic ex. when the powerfull 200 hp civic si model comes to the market of san antonio in 2006, it will defenetly be in my drive way.
Favorite Features
i love the dashboard cluster, the way that lights up at night and during the day its so cool...i love the soon roof in this car, the powerfull head lights and every single feature in this car.
Suggested Improvements
the only thing that i will improve is the power, from 127hp to 210hp just like the acura rsx. if you are buying a top of the line civic, you deserve to choose the optional engine of 200+ hp even if its going to cost more.