2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: The best 2 door coupe

2005 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

The best 2 door coupe
By Joe on

2005 Honda Civic EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I fell in love with the Special Edition when it first came out. I found that dealers are not too willing to play with the price because it is a SE. I shopped around and ended up getting $2000 off the sticker price. The car is so much fun to drive. It is my first new car, and I have no regrets. Excellent on gas and a very sporty appearance. The car handles great around corners and just driving it period. I got mine in Rallye Red. It sure draws a lot of attention. The Special Edition features are great. An incredible sound system, and unique alloy wheels. The sun roof is a great feature on sunny days. It is worth the money!!! Over all it is an amazing car for the money.

The special edition sound system, sun roof, spoiler, alloy wheels, brakes, very quiet on the road, the handling, backlit instrument panel, leather wrapped stearing wheel, crash test scores, gas mileage, and the Civic's sporty appearance.

None so far!!! I only had it for a week.