Not Bad, Not Bad at All
By G. Marek on
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I purchased my 2005 Civic Hybrid used, with just over 5700 miles on it. The vehicle has surprised me with its get up and go, good acceleration. I was worried it would be sluggish, but I am happy to say I was mistaken. Very comfy interior, great sound on the stereo system, and the AC will ice you down (living in Texas, this is a good thing). I like the little pseudo-fin on the back, adds a sporty little touch. Though a small car, it feels solidly put together and handles admirably. Of course, most importantly the gas mileage is sensational, and this was the main reason I got this car. I have not been disappointed, and I wouldn't expect anything less coming from Honda. Recommended!
Favorite Features
-Gas mileage. Of course this is my favorite feature, with gas prices soaring out of sight. $ saver. -Surprising pep. Can get up and go very well. -Stylish - Nice interior, comfy seating, cool instrumentation. -Enviro friendly - Wave of the future in cars? I think it could be!
Suggested Improvements
So far so good. I went from a 17 mpg vehicle to this (40+) and have no regrets. With gas prices eventually soaring to $3.00 and beyond, this is a very, very smart buy. I feel good about it, and so should you.