New Honda Civic 2005 EX
By christy on
2005 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
I traded my 04 XLT Explorer for better gas mileage in the Honda.Its a great car for 1-2 med. adults & 1-2 small children.Great for running to the store on short trips.Coming from the room of the Explorer it is a "cute" box on wheels.More than 2 adults and 1-2 small children,you are cramped! Not much leg room in the back seat.Large trunk is great,just dont think you can buy all the same stuff you did if you had a larger vehicle,you will be sorry.This car is not for people with back problems..stick to the ones with the lumbar included.It is a compact car, great gas mileage and realiabilty, fun to drive for 1 person,but for comfort and room, NOPE!Keep a nice SUV for comfort and long trips!!
Favorite Features
Love the sunroof feature and spoiler look. Filling up is cheap! It has great pick up and passing capabilities. I bought this because of its track record and resale value.They are great little cars...emphisis on LITTLE.Dont make this the "family car" this is the economy go to work, run into town car.
Suggested Improvements
This car was rated for 38 miles per gallon on HWY! I have never got that yet and I drive alot of Highway. I would have liked lumbar seats and lighted mirrors in visors.I have the EX model and it needs more options that I miss on the Explorer, outside temp in the dash, trunk remote,tilt seating etc.