2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: My Ideal Car

2005 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Special Edition Sedan (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

My Ideal Car
By Linda Keller on

2005 Honda Civic EX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Hondas are a "family tradition". Over the last 20 years we have owned a dozen Hondas--Accords, Civics and Preludes, most purchased new. Why? Because Hondas are the most reliable vehicles with superior features, style, safety ratings and great mileage, too. My children grew up knowing the quality of the vehicles and chose to purchase their own after finishing school I currently own the 2005 EX 4-door Special Edition and this will quite likely be THE car for me. It is comfortable to drive, has a bit of a sporty look and a very superior sound system. As a "Baby Boomer" getting close to retirement, it is important to have a car that is reliable. And there is no choice better than a Honda.

Comfort of seating, moonroof,sound system with the 6 CD Changer, trunk accessibility and the console/armrest

Any improvement that could be made to protect from doors from the "dings" -- maybe strengthening of the materials.