My Civic and More!
By Ray Palmer on
2005 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
I drive 40 miles one way to work and needed a car with good gas mileage. Also a care that was fun to drive at a great price. I found all of this in my Civic EX. I have over 8,000 miles on my Civic and it's still tight, no rattles or other noises. The instrument panel is easy on the eyes with great gauges. The trunk is very roomy and love the fold down back seat which adds to extra trunk room. The engineers designed a great car that rides smooth and looks great too. There are 3 things that is a must when I'm looking for a new car, 1 good reliability, 2 A/C & heating and 3 a great sound system. My Civic EX has it all and more!
Favorite Features
I ws told that I would get great gas mileage but never thought I would get 36-38 mpg! I also like the overall look of the exterior. Riding with the sunroof open almost fells like riding in a convertable!
Suggested Improvements
Even though I love my Civic, there are a few things that would make it perfect. Better seat adjustments for driver and passenger. Also a larger console between seats. You always need extra ports for charging your cell phone & other things, lighted mirros and less road noise.