2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Inexpensive AND cheap

2005 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Inexpensive AND cheap
By inittowinit on

2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Well, here goes. I bought in '05 because i had a low self esteem. I wanted a car with a seat so horrible, i would hurt when i got to where i was going. And i got it! i also wanted an engine so small that 1967 beetles could outrun me. guess what, i got that too. i was also so totally looking forward to cramming me and three of my 6'3" buddies in the car to see if the performance got noticeably worse and how uncomfortable we could get. and how well the brakes worked when we now essentially doubled the weight of the car. actually the brakes are good. it didn't have ABS b/c it's not standard and i hate ABS. the gas door release broke, passenger window broke, and a flat - totally Honda's fault.

the "speeding ticket reduction system" built in. the car is so small and tinny, it will feel like I'm absolutely flying through a subdivision and look down and only be doing 28-30. also, actually on the highway, trans geared so low engine really screams at the 70 MPH speed limit so you don't go faster.

mazda - zoom zoom