2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Honda is a pretty good car

2005 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Honda is a pretty good car
By Richard on

2005 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

We have looked at new cars for about a year and I already knew when I looked at a Honda that we would purchase one. I have never bought a Honda car but have five Honda ATV,s and Two Honda Offroad motor cycles that have lasted forever. I was a 25 year Ford and Lincoln customer and there ok but not like Hondas. Ford and Lincoln have better and more dealerships to deal with. They have just forgotten how to build cars over SUVs. I am still worried about being run over by a SUV with someone on a cell phone. 8000 miles and no problems and still tight. If you need a small car, this is the best I think. Now I need a new 7000 lb SUV for 2005 to help support oil companys.

Neat dash board because of the light up gauges, moon roof, and really fun to drive. Easy to change the oil, Rides almost as good as my 97 Town car. Real east to clean aluminum rims. Hand wash in 10 minutes or less. Fitted floor mats so simple love it.

Poor paint job on front, Ten dollars worth of stereo. Build them in Japan for better quality. Add on options are a rip off from dealers but ebay has solved that problem. need mail order dealers to purchase cars. Dont belive the EPA gas millage. Best so far is about 31 to 34 MPG and not 31 to 38 mpg.