2005 Honda Civic 1.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Honda Civic Lx 2005

2005 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Honda Civic Lx 2005
By 129bb on

2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the civic 05 LX in Dec 04. Felt so good driving it until I got into accident. I was driving my civic on 81S PA 7am got into accident, ran on black ice lost control completely flipped over twice, felt down and hit the mountain. Weather condition seem fair while driving, just started snowing. The civic was totalled by all passengers were fine with seat belts on. I was injured by the broken glasses because I was wearing t-shirt. The airbags came out but didn't feel it during the accident. CD player still working after the accident. Second accident with my sister's civic (SAME MODEL), lost control on snowy part of the road, I was able to control but totally freak out driving civic now.

Favorite Features

save gas, decent looking

Suggested Improvements

add ABS for LX a must.(ABS is very important for winter!). Need traction control. Even though civic is really good to buy, I prefer to spend more money for safety purpose for driving in winter. But I'll recommend it for experienced driver, however get EX instead because LX doesnt' have ABS.