Great
By shychinaguy on
2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)
Great to drive... isn't sporty, but the reliablity and fuel economy makes up for the weak acceleration. I love the front design... the car looks like it is smiling at me everytime I see it. I would recommend this car to anyone who do not like high maintains or costs to run it (20 dollars for a full tanks ~ 400 miles). The driving it very smooth, I like how the wheel is not too tight but tight enough to give the driver a feel for the road. The car is great for teenagers like me, who need to get places without the worry that the car will breakdown. I love the envy I get from people and since the cost is low, I think more people are able to afford this car. The side airbag is an added perk.....
Favorite Features
The color of the car, the dashboard looks nice, the side airbags are a must have, the large trunk and the valet key are great. The sound system is good for such a standard system. I like the interior design. The exterior was also nice. The front looks great with the sporty lights. So many fun!!!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
The acceleration of the car, side airbags in the back seats, standard verson would be nice with more options. I would like to get a hybrid civic verison, they have better fuel economy. Add more options to the civic, I would liked to have leather seats (I had to add them separately). More cup holder.