Great for city driving
By AZ Twins fan on
2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
I previously owned a V6 Accord but with fuel prices so high and my fuel economy so low it was time for a change. The switch to the (ULEV)Civic was the best move I could have made. It has all the features I expect along with great fuel economy (Sorry large truck and SUV folks 12 hwy/8 city is NOT good gas mileage) and is very quiet to drive both in town and on the highway. I'm saving about $15-20 per week on gas vs. the Accord so far and have never looked back. So if you need a great small sedan to zip around town or for those weekend getaways I would highly recommend this car.
Favorite Features
Sporty styling with flared rear bumper and more aggressive front fascia, nice sized trunk, and all the standard LX features like air, tilt, cruise, CD, map lights, and power mirrors. Oh...who can forget fuel economy. I can usually get about 38hwy/25city.
Suggested Improvements
Could have made alloy wheels standard and have the CD player able to play mp3's but other than that I can't think of anything else. Check out the '06 Civic for some amazing changes to an already highly respected car.