2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Great Car

2005 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Kenny on

2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The car is a lower-end car that feels like a higher-end car. I feel like the interior is stylish and comfortable. The performance isn't the best, but it is adequate, and I didn't buy the car for performance. The ride is comfortable and quiet. The gauges are bright and everything is easily accessable. The car has plenty of leg room and head room (which is unusual for a Civic) and the seats are firm, offering plenty of support. The clutch is great and the car shifts smoothly. I was a former Honda hater who has now changed my ways. I will be buying Honda from now on.

I love the climate control. Most cars have four levels of air flow. The Civic has nine. I also love the security features found on many higher-end cars.

The gauge panel, while looking cool, needs improvement. Without exterior lights on, the display is fully illuminated. If you are used to having a darkened panel w/out exterior lights, you can easily forget to turn your lights on in twilight and rainy conditions.