2005 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Good car fair price

2005 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Good car fair price
By Nick on

2005 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because I was in need of a car that was good on gas mileage. I travel a average of 4,000 miles per month. This car does not requiring oil changes every 3,000 miles, but it requires them every 7,000, so I save a lot of money on basic upkeep. Most of the miles I drive are on the highway. I average around 43 mpg on highway. I would probably get more if I kept my foot out of the pedal. If you are looking for a mid priced vehicle that you want to get your money out of. this is it. Low cost on fuel and low cost on upkeep.

The blind spots are very small. Believe it or not, for such a small car, the trunk has a very good amount of room. The ease of using car seats in the back with the added child safety restraints is a bonus..

I think the Honda would benifit by adding a little moore head room and leg room for people who are a little bigger or taller than most.