Excellent Car To Own
By Steve on
2005 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased an 05 Civic EX in Nov of 2004. It cost me a little more in California at 18k but it was worth it. I've gone on several long trips with the car and average about 420 miles per gas tank which is a little below what is advertised. The car has sat in storage two separate times for 7 months and did suffer some slight sun damage which is unavoidable in California. The biggest problem i've had with the car is a small piece of plastic on the driver's side interior door handle that comes loose periodically. I have not had any cold weather starting problems here in California as low as the temps get which about freezing. I've only spent money on basic maintenance and aftermarket mods.
Favorite Features
User friendly interior, spacious interior, gas mileage, responsive and reliable engine, spacious trunk, side air bags (safety) and smooth ride
Suggested Improvements
For the everyday driver, nothing. If your like me and need a little more speed, install an aftermarket mods. Also, a little more torque. If your driving with a full tank or more then one person, you ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.