Amazing first car, but I was impatient
By Viper38616 on
2005 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
When I bought this car I new that the new model would be coming out in November, but I needed the car right then and there so I bought it. I love it to death it is my child, however I wish I could have waited for the new 6-speed 197 hp 2006 Si. None the less this car is quick, even with its' 160 hp engine for the first month I had it I peeled out almost everytime off the line. Overall I love this car and I don't think I will ever get anything but a Civic Si, unless VW comes out with a new R32. Man I love those hatchbacks.
Favorite Features
-Speed, easily go fast wihout trying -Interior style, everything about the interior is awesome, its like Honda made this interior for a $30,000 car -Stereo is pretty good for stock, I was surprised -Clutch is amazing -Awesome car -Wish I had the money for the HFP package
Suggested Improvements
-More power, what else -Less road noise, I travel a lot so I go 80+ mph and the road noise is pretty high -Gear ratios, mainly 1st and 2nd -Make the HFP package a little more reasonably priced -Mainly all these suggestions are having to be made up because truthfully this car is awesome.