Used 2005 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Honda's are overrated!!
By BMWboy

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2005 civic ex coupe brand new from my local dealer, and at first it was really not that bad, however after about my third fill up i realized that i was only getting an average of 22 miles to the gallon in town, i was told i would avarage 30 in town, then on cold days the car didn't want to start, took it to the dealer and of course they said they could not get it to act up, then i had issues with the passenger door panel failling off, finally i decided to trade it in for something better, which ended up being a 2000 bmw 328i the best car i have ever owned, i will never own another honda or will i recomed them to anyone.

Better build quality, better fuel economy, more comfortable seats, more power.

Hondas are not all they're cracked up to
By never again

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 civic ex coupe because I needed something that was fuel efficient which this one was not. From the time that I bought it I only managed to get 23 miles to the gallon in town, and on cold days it had trouble starting. The interior build quality was junk - push any where on the dash and the whole thing flexes, took to the dealer they could not explain the poor fuel economy or cold start issue, and by the way i only ran chevron premium in it. In the end i traded it in. I definitely do not recommend honda to anybody!!!

None

Improve ride, more comfortable seats,

My New Civic, Although I Miss My Old One
By Punkrawkgrl11

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased a used 2005 Civic EX M/T Special Edition and OMG. It is SAH- WEEEET. I traded in a 98 civic for this one and immediately i like the design from the 6-disc cd changer to the red illumination on the panel. the alloy wheels and the spoiler definately make the exterior look very sporty. all in all I miss my old civic but i REALLY love my new one. 5 Speed all the way baby. Civics are the reason I started driving manual and I'll never go back!

6-Disc In Dash CD Changer, Red Illumination on the Dash, Fuel Economy, Spoiler, Alloy Wheels

I wish it had a bit more horsepower. Oh and like someone mentioned before the spoiler is kind of high

Best All Around Vehicle........
By Jose V

2005 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The best all around vehicle you can buy. it's Fun to Drive, the Performance is great, the Interior Design has lots and lots of room, the Reliability, is outstanding, and most of all the Fuel Economy is the best ever on this vehicle. It's like driving a BMW but it's a Honda. I think it's the best vehicle on the market. Customer service and repair service is outstanding. If your looking at the best vehicle to ahve look no further. Honda is there. I love my Honda..............

ALL.... The Size, Interior lots amd lots of room, lots and lots of trunk space for a small vehicle, and most important of all the best Fuel Economy.

There is no need for Improvements, just keep up the good work and keep up with the great customer service.

civics are awesome!
By Iheartmycivic

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I got my civic a year ago today!! It is the most easy and fun car to drive!! All though i wish it did have a couple more safety features. (ie more air bags, my car just has the driver and passenger front air bags.) it's a great car, with an affordable price!

I love my 6 disc mp3 cd player! I also love the sun roof, and spoiler!!

More air bags, like the airbags in the side of the front seats, and the curtain airbags.