Used 2005 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

2005 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

My New Civic, Although I Miss My Old One
By Punkrawkgrl11

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased a used 2005 Civic EX M/T Special Edition and OMG. It is SAH- WEEEET. I traded in a 98 civic for this one and immediately i like the design from the 6-disc cd changer to the red illumination on the panel. the alloy wheels and the spoiler definately make the exterior look very sporty. all in all I miss my old civic but i REALLY love my new one. 5 Speed all the way baby. Civics are the reason I started driving manual and I'll never go back!

Favorite Features

6-Disc In Dash CD Changer, Red Illumination on the Dash, Fuel Economy, Spoiler, Alloy Wheels

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had a bit more horsepower. Oh and like someone mentioned before the spoiler is kind of high

Best All Around Vehicle........
By Jose V

2005 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The best all around vehicle you can buy. it's Fun to Drive, the Performance is great, the Interior Design has lots and lots of room, the Reliability, is outstanding, and most of all the Fuel Economy is the best ever on this vehicle. It's like driving a BMW but it's a Honda. I think it's the best vehicle on the market. Customer service and repair service is outstanding. If your looking at the best vehicle to ahve look no further. Honda is there. I love my Honda..............

Favorite Features

ALL.... The Size, Interior lots amd lots of room, lots and lots of trunk space for a small vehicle, and most important of all the best Fuel Economy.

Suggested Improvements

There is no need for Improvements, just keep up the good work and keep up with the great customer service.

civics are awesome!
By Iheartmycivic

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I got my civic a year ago today!! It is the most easy and fun car to drive!! All though i wish it did have a couple more safety features. (ie more air bags, my car just has the driver and passenger front air bags.) it's a great car, with an affordable price!

Favorite Features

I love my 6 disc mp3 cd player! I also love the sun roof, and spoiler!!

Suggested Improvements

More air bags, like the airbags in the side of the front seats, and the curtain airbags.

Best All Around Car !!!
By Jose

2005 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Best Vehicle every made in space & gas saver. Best all around family and sporty car..... All around best dealer customer service on the vehicle.

Favorite Features

Lots of space and saves gas and dealer customer service at San Francisco Honda..........

Suggested Improvements

None. Please keep up the good work.......

Oh Yeah!
By RoaringRed

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Honda, first Civic ( 2 Accords)- superbly designed vehicle. Runs tight and quick which leads to easy manuverability. Clear view behind and sides of vehicle.

Favorite Features

Six CD Changer...Can you hear the luv tonight?...Gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

A little more umph...I understand there is so much you can do with 4 cylinders...but it does ride smoothly @ 80