2005 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
civic lx special ed
By kevin on 08/10/05 08:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

purchased this car last week..absoulutly love it. it's an se coupe auto shore mist metalic..paid 15,300...im 6ft 1 and have plenty of leg room..and head room the car is very quiet handles very nice and the best thing ..it barely uses any gas...it also comes with a pretty good radio.

HX is great and it's not a hybrid
By Artycat on 07/19/05 16:32 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car so far. I just bought new for the first time in 15 years. I had been driving a '96 Olds Ciera with the V-6. The HX has more power and is heck of lot more fun than the Olds. I got it for fuel economy. I can't stand what gas is costing but I didn't want to spend what a hybrid costs. (We're cheap in my family.) Anyway, love the little thing; I wish I could've gotten green but white will do. It's the 5 speed manual which is fun after the "old lady" Olds. It's also a heck of lot easier to drive than my last new vehicle which was a '90 Toyota Pickup with 4 speed and 4 cylinders. Love this car so far. I highly recommend it.

Fun to Drive!
By Richard on 07/10/05 23:48 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The buying experience was a pleasure. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, no pressure. The gas mileage of 35mpg is a relief for someone who travels a lot every day. Interior and exterior design is very nice, and overall feels and looks much more expensive than it is. My only complaint is the a/c, which is not very cool on a sunny day.

Honda Civic EX 2 door coupe
By Hellosunshine62 on 07/10/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

My experience with my vehicle has been outstanding! It gets great gas mileage, is so easy to drive and looks great. This is a very fun car to drive and has had perfect performance.

The best 2 door coupe
By Joe on 07/08/05 22:48 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I fell in love with the Special Edition when it first came out. I found that dealers are not too willing to play with the price because it is a SE. I shopped around and ended up getting $2000 off the sticker price. The car is so much fun to drive. It is my first new car, and I have no regrets. Excellent on gas and a very sporty appearance. The car handles great around corners and just driving it period. I got mine in Rallye Red. It sure draws a lot of attention. The Special Edition features are great. An incredible sound system, and unique alloy wheels. The sun roof is a great feature on sunny days. It is worth the money!!! Over all it is an amazing car for the money.

I love this car!
By steve on 06/29/05 15:19 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased with options. noticed after driving the car for about 3 months that the gas milage actually increased by about 5-7 miles to the gallon after valves seat. Now getting range of 38- 42 on highway and 32-36 in city. This car is very fun to drive and handles excellently, taking corners like it is on rails! The larger tires on the LX makes a real difference compaired to the VP or DX.

New Civic
By Linda on 06/25/05 10:05 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just replaced my 2000 Honda EX for this 2005 EX Special Edition. I love this car. It has so much more pep to it and it just feels tighter! It looks alot more sportier too with the Spoiler and Alloy Wheels... Very happy with the change!

The Best and Most fun Car !!!!!
By Jo Jo on 06/12/05 10:36 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car!! It handles GREAT and is great on gas! The design is so sporty and I get compliments everywhere I go! My husband just bought a 2005 Accord fully loaded and still loves to drive my special edition civic. He thinks it handles even better than his! I love my car!!!! It also has a sterio that is chrome! No other honda has this radio! It's gorgeous!

Sinviking
By Rone811 on 05/24/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

It's a great buy for the expensive gasoline times we live in. It's a fun ride regardless of it not being a race car it sure looks and feels like one. I like the mods that are out there I just want to say that its a great buy.

the best
By isaias on 05/15/05 10:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

its fun to drive, it has fear, decent power. i drove the car to mexico from san antonio and made it all the way to my destination, drove it in mexico for 2 days and i still made it back to the border to refill my tank to come back to san antonio. what i was trying to do, is to find out how far the car can go with 1 full tank, i get about 430 mi. in the city, this time i wanted to pushed further, and the car gave me 562 miles on 1 full tank. this is a great honda, reliable, economic, etc. i love my 2004 honda civic ex. when the powerfull 200 hp civic si model comes to the market of san antonio in 2006, it will defenetly be in my drive way.