2005 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Honda
By Flick5786 on 02/15/07 13:19 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The only good design out of this body style. The front grilles and headlights are designed to look sportier and the reverse lights inside the main lights on the back add a nice touch. The 2005 model is far better looking that the 02-04 models.

As Expected from Honda
By Wei on 02/05/07 07:01 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to own. Love the design and the look of this car. Enough power for its size. Getting around 30+mpg no matter how I drive it. Surprisingly spacious for a small car (I am 6'3, 200+lb, and this is a coupe!), comfortable ride for short/long trips, for the amount of money you pay this car is well worth it.

Love This Car!
By raftgurl on 12/23/06 00:35 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Honda & I have to admit, I'm hooked now! I love the style, reliability and fuel economy that goes along with this Civic!

Honda's are overrated!!
By BMWboy on 08/14/06 21:59 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2005 civic ex coupe brand new from my local dealer, and at first it was really not that bad, however after about my third fill up i realized that i was only getting an average of 22 miles to the gallon in town, i was told i would avarage 30 in town, then on cold days the car didn't want to start, took it to the dealer and of course they said they could not get it to act up, then i had issues with the passenger door panel failling off, finally i decided to trade it in for something better, which ended up being a 2000 bmw 328i the best car i have ever owned, i will never own another honda or will i recomed them to anyone.

Hondas are not all they're cracked up to
By never again on 08/05/06 20:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 civic ex coupe because I needed something that was fuel efficient which this one was not. From the time that I bought it I only managed to get 23 miles to the gallon in town, and on cold days it had trouble starting. The interior build quality was junk - push any where on the dash and the whole thing flexes, took to the dealer they could not explain the poor fuel economy or cold start issue, and by the way i only ran chevron premium in it. In the end i traded it in. I definitely do not recommend honda to anybody!!!

My New Civic, Although I Miss My Old One
By Punkrawkgrl11 on 06/02/06 07:20 AM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased a used 2005 Civic EX M/T Special Edition and OMG. It is SAH- WEEEET. I traded in a 98 civic for this one and immediately i like the design from the 6-disc cd changer to the red illumination on the panel. the alloy wheels and the spoiler definately make the exterior look very sporty. all in all I miss my old civic but i REALLY love my new one. 5 Speed all the way baby. Civics are the reason I started driving manual and I'll never go back!

Best All Around Vehicle........
By Jose V on 06/01/06 19:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The best all around vehicle you can buy. it's Fun to Drive, the Performance is great, the Interior Design has lots and lots of room, the Reliability, is outstanding, and most of all the Fuel Economy is the best ever on this vehicle. It's like driving a BMW but it's a Honda. I think it's the best vehicle on the market. Customer service and repair service is outstanding. If your looking at the best vehicle to ahve look no further. Honda is there. I love my Honda..............

civics are awesome!
By Iheartmycivic on 05/03/06 12:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe EX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I got my civic a year ago today!! It is the most easy and fun car to drive!! All though i wish it did have a couple more safety features. (ie more air bags, my car just has the driver and passenger front air bags.) it's a great car, with an affordable price!

Best All Around Car !!!
By Jose on 03/14/06 00:26 AM (PST)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Best Vehicle every made in space & gas saver. Best all around family and sporty car..... All around best dealer customer service on the vehicle.

Oh Yeah!
By RoaringRed on 02/20/06 20:09 PM (PST)

2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Honda, first Civic ( 2 Accords)- superbly designed vehicle. Runs tight and quick which leads to easy manuverability. Clear view behind and sides of vehicle.