4 Cylinders should be banned
By KLS on
2005 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
Well, what can I say kids? It's definitely not an Accord, not in its/my wildest dreams. I drove an Accord EX for 6 years and never thought I liked the car all that much. As a matter of fact, I used to refer to it as the most boring car on the road. What I wouldn't give for an Accord EX now! The Civic EX is a fine car; but after driving a V6, I just can't get used to feeling like I'm driving the little engine that keeps telling itself, "I think I can, I think I can," at the slightest incline, during merging on to the highway, or changing lanes. I've put 5000 miles on my Civic since I bought it 2 months ago. I will not be driving this car 6 years from now like I did my 98 Accord EX.
Favorite Features
Sadly, my favorite features are the headlights, the exterior/interior color scheme, and the dashboard design/color light display.
Suggested Improvements
BIGGER gas tank! Is it asking too much to have a light bulb inside the glove compartment and lights on the driver's vanity mirror?! Also, it would have been nice to have a roomier console for storage. How much would it really have cost Honda?