Used 2005 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

2005 Honda LX
By Rhonda

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Vehicle is excellent on gas compared to old suburban I was driving. Would not consider for my college bound daughter though. Was disappointed to find out that the Civic had no daytime running lights(available on Canadian models though?) nor do the doors lock automatically upon driving vehicle. During this time and age you almost consider this to be part of the package, I'd rather get running lights or auto door locks over mud flaps...or pin striping

Comfortable to drive and I'm 5'7". Stereo is great and trunk has a ton of space.

CIVIC 4DR Special Edition
By Mark

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Large trunk for a car of its size. great little all round car. Wonderfull on gas without using the A/C. Special Edition sound system sounds great 6 cd changer built in nice touch easy to use controls for heat a/c etc. Everything in east reach of driver.

Special Edition sound system

More hp

It's OK
By Beth

2005 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this after my husband got his VP(aka cheap cheap package). I have a higher model but it is nothing great. Sunroof is noisy, rattles and squeaky all over. The fuel economy is awesome and for now this car will do but I prefer my Maxima anyday.

needs some door protection on the sedan. no bumper guards or anything.

Love my car
By Honda Civic

2005 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan w/Front side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I just love my new Honda.It is quiet and very roomy.The gas mileage is great.40 miles per gallon. A real plus with the price of gas!It has a nice style that looks expensive, but really was reasonable.I`ll enjoy it for many years to come. The salesman was very straightforward and didn`t pressure me.I had done my homework and had a good idea of what I wanted. I`d recommend the Honda Civic to anyone who likes a great car that performs well for a reasonable price.

Gas milage,Ac,appearance,comfort

I can`t think of any.

Great Car, Great Mileage
By Love my Civic

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Front Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car! I love the CD player and the sunroof (never had either before). Some say it doesn't have enough power, but I disagree. Although I have to rev it a little higher than my VW Golf , it handles freeway onramps and the hills around my house just fine. Mileage is incredible (I'm getting about 33 mpg combined even with the air- conditioning on). I'd recommend this car to anyone looking for a solid value in a car.

Low monthly payment, Sunroof, CD player, MILEAGE!!!!!

None, leave it as is.