Used 2005 Honda Civic LX Special Edition Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

I LOVE MY CAR!!
By Lori

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a fantastic vehicle. I am a single working mom with one child and this car has been GREAT. The price was perfect and the fuel economy helps my pocket book tramendously. Not to mention the style and comfort of the vehicle. I need room but I am also single and still want to have fun. I could not have made a better choice on a vehicle.

None!

Honda Civic LXSE
By Brioninn

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my Accord for this. And enjoy it so much more. Despite the loss of horsepower between the two, it's a much smoother, more enjoyable ride. And the SE package is enough to make it sporty while allowing me the motherly benefits that are a necessity. It's the best of both worlds for me.

The stereo. It is a nice upgrade from the standard LX.

Possibly some back seat room.

Get what you pay for.
By chipface

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Honda. I have had many makes in between. This car looks great, has enough guts to get it on the highway and city merging, and it gets great mileage. We recently bought a Kia van, fully loaded, thought we would save some money compared to other companies vans. So far 2 recalls and the worst service department you can imagine. Pay a little more, get better service, and alot better resale value in the end.

Nice ergonomic controls, all with in reach. Big easy to use knobs and buttons. Fit and finish is above par as well.

Need darker screen display on radio. In the day light it washes out and can not be read.

Honda Civic
By Ashley

2005 Honda Civic Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Honda Civic Special Edition. I am a young mother of a small child and not only is the Civic sporty and fun, but it also serves its purpose for being a family car.

6 disc cd changer/radio, sunroof

The only thing that I was disapointed with at first is that it doesn't come with the option for leather seats.