This is a great car!
By Pantherkent on
2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car used (w/21,000 miles) and paid almost the full retail of what a new 2005 goes for. Nevertheless, I'm completely satisfied with this Civic EX Coupe. The color (Satin Silver), the styling (the headlamps, taillamps, alloy wheels, sheetmetal creases on hood and down the sides), the value features for the money (cruise, 6 speaker stereo, ABS, sunroof, keyless entry) and then there's the great gas mileage! I'm average around 35mpg in mixed driving. Pickup and power are good for a car that weighs around 2600lbs. This is my second Honda (first was an '86 Accord LX-i hatchback) and hopefully this one will do 200,000 miles plus like my first one!
Favorite Features
Backlit gauges, multi-step (nine!) fan speeds, jewel-like head and tail lamps, nearly silent motor when idling, keyless entry, sunroof (that slides into, not on top of roof), and great gas mileage!
Suggested Improvements
More insulation from road noise, larger volume knob for radio (about the size of the HVAC knobs), cushion trunk lid (tinny sound when closed), keyless trunk, move sunroof switch to center stack, wider seats. The Si's motor, 4-wheel discs, traction/ESP would be good additions for next EX model.