2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: So far so good

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

So far so good
By anestmdd on

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Sold my 97' f-150 for the civic hybrid. Big change. In the long run it's worth it. I got a white civic hybrid with 6 disc cd changer and 100,000 ext. warranty. Drove off the lot 46 miles on it. paid 18,000. Drove 546 miles on 1st tank and decided to fill it (never saw low fuel light). My f-150 got 320 miles avg. on a 25 gal. tank. If I keep getting 500 + on a 13 gal. tank I will stay happy.

Like most, the fun of driving to max. the fuel economy. I like how much civics have improved in drive feel and comfort. I'm 6'3" and normaly have leg room but my knee gets pinned between the dash and wheel. Not a problem with the civic (was with the accord??)

More luxury. Something to distinguish it from the common civic. There are only 3 hybrids out right now and none seem to realize some of us can afford luxuries but they are not there to be offered. I bet ford will have high end hybrid suv's.