2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Ownage!

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Value Package Coupe (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/Side Airbags)

By Angry Gook on

2004 Honda Civic Value Package 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car brand new off the lot. Lots of modifications done to it. If your settings are right, this car can overtake idiots on the roads around corners. I had modified the suspension to give it superior handling, way better than stock, readjust the throttle cable, replace the intake and headers to give it a more smooth flow, lighten it, added kits for aerodynamic stability at high speeds and this is no stock vehicle. With all of my experimentation had me driving just about 470 miles with half a gallon of gas left in the tank. Less weight = quicker acceleration = less fuel usage.

The stock handling was nice and so was the acceleration but stock bad anyways.

K20A implant unlike our K20A3 in our SI models. The K20A puts out 220 ponies stock while the SI only puts out 160. Plus, the K20A comes with a 6 spd tranny with limited slip differential.
By johnwalker214
on 03/23/14 14:13 PM (PDT)

Great Review very helpful I just purchased a 2004 Honda Civic Value Package 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A) how much was the Modifications? do you have to do all of the mods to save on gas? thanks