2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Repeat Honda Owner

2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

Repeat Honda Owner
By repeathondaowner on

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I am a repeat Civic owner, having had a 89 CRX, 92 Acura Integra LS, 95 Civic Coupe EX. Seven trouble free years later needed a new car. I was blown away with the improvements in the Civic. I test drove the Accord Coupe to move upmarket. However I didnt feel there is a big exists anymore. I found the Civic had the best combination of sportiness, clean design, and comfort and most important value in this segment.

I love the instrument cluster lighting. The flat rear floor makes putting a friend back there less painful. I love the clean design. This car rides very smoothly and quitely. The handling capibilities exceed my expectations.

Include a trunk release button on the remote key fob and head protection with side airbag option. Door guards should be standard. Accelerating aggressively or sitting at idle with a window down there is an annoying raspy sound as if there is an air leak in the exhaust.