2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Just Got It...

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Just Got It...
By ImNtoxicated on

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

All in all, its a car. Nothing more and nothin less. I had a Monte Carlo SS and totalled it. So a Civic was kind of spare of the moment. It really wasnt what I wanted. No one can complain on the gas milage of the car (BTW I just picked it up this morning). I did notice that once I break it in, I will be able to haul butt in this car, it sits at 3,000 RPM and its doing 75 MPH! Redlines about 6600 RPM. On the plus side you can drive a Honda in the ground for years and it will still run great. Two people I know own Hondas with over 300,000 miles and they still run great.

The backseat seat pulleys to let the seats down from the trunk, the sunroof, and the 6 speaker stereo system.

Offer leather for seat trim, make that steering wheel go lower than it does. I feel like an old person! Maybe some steering wheel controls. Make the key fob and the key all in one like the Accord. Add in some steering wheel controls and about 30+ HP. And then you got a nice car!