2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Great 1st car!

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great 1st car!
By Cre8ive133 on

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

After thorough research on Consumer Reports and other car rating websites, I found the Honda Civic to meet my needs while cutting fuel costs and keeping the cost of my car under $20,000. With my job, I put on heavy mileage. I am very glad I bought the Civic EX. The manual shift may have been more fun to drive, but since I commute through so much traffic each day, it wasnt worth getting. Riding this car each day is fun, reliable and efficient. Id get it all over again if I were given the choice. Great first or commuter car!

Dashboard lights are great at night! With the 2 door coupe, the rear wing spoiler gives it a nice conservative, sporty look without making it look too "street racey". It was worth the upgrade to the EX so I can get the moonroof and my color of choice (Magnesuim Metallic).

For a coupe, the front seats are surprisingly roomy, rear seats could use more space, but then again, it is a coupe. It would have been nice to have lights for the vanity mirrors and glovebox, and a power lock switch on the passenger side instead of only the drivers side.