2004 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Honda still #1 - 6 Honda's later!
By sds59 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 6th Honda! My first was an 86 Civic. I've had Civic's and Accords both. My family has had about 15 of them all together. You just can beat them for quality, value for the dollar, resale value, durability. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone.

i love my car
By shaye neal on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

i love my car it is a great and very reliable car!!! :)

Honda Civic VP
By bigwaters on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Traded a Chrysler Concorde LXI for a Honda Civic VP. I thought I would be disappointed, but, the car met all of my expectations.

great car....especially for the money
By tpaschall on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this car a little over a month ago, so obviously we don't have much to say about reliability. But, this is a great car. First of all, it's beautiful (we got it in the green). Also, it has a very smooth ride, especially for a smaller engine. It accelerates very well, has an amazing turning radius, and gets amazing gas mileage. I LOVE the inside of it, very nice and sleek and uncluttered.

honda
By basehead93955 on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

i love my new honda civic ex 2004 its the best thing in the road and plus i love it its great for my familt bacause theres only 4 members in my family i love my 2004 civi ex!

The Americanized Civic
By Tim Matthews on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Cheap materials, Americanized content, mediocre capabilities...not what Honda is known for. This is a harsh-riding little car. The door fabric has come loose from its glue, the clutch creaks at each pressing, door mats had heel holes after 4k miles, hard plastics everywhere you touch, no tint-strip at top of windshield, no lock on glovebox, thin sheet metal, poor sound insulation, pathetic engine performance, but very good fuel economy. I should have bought a used Accord instead. A Toyota is going to be my next purchase after my 4th and last Honda.

i love my honda civic!!!!!!
By civic777 on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I got the car back in april, when my car was rear ended and totalled. I love it!! My son a car nut, told me to go down to the honda dealer, and after the testdrive I was sold! I like the interior alot, looks nice and has a quality look and feel. Love my color sunlight silver. I agree the lights are very bright!!

The Greatest Car
By Joi Moore on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle as a replacement for a 95 Ford Contour, and from now on I will forever buy Honda's as long as I live. The performance of this car is awesome!

GREAT CAR EXCEPT PAINT
By RS LOVE on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

PICKED THIS CAR UP 3 WKS AGO AND FIRST TIME IT WAS WASHED WE NOTICED SLOPPY PAINT AROUND INTERIOR DOOR PANELS VISIBLE FROM INSIDE WHEN DOOR CLOSED. WITHIN TWO WEEKS A LIGHT MUSTARD COLOR BEGAN TO SHOW THRU THE WHITE PAINT ON FRONT LOWER "AIR DAM" PANEL. RETURNED TO DEALER WITH REQUEST FOR NEW CAR BUT THEY ONLY OFFERED TO REPAIR PAINT. NOT HAVING TOTAL FACTORY PAINT IS A BUMMER, ESPECIALLY ON A NEW HONDA. SERVICE MANAGER STATED PAINT PROBLEM - "IT'S BECAUSE THEIR MAKING THEM SO FAST" (DEMAND AND ALL THAT). WOULD ADVISE NEW OWNERS TO INSPECT CAR CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING FINAL DELIVERY. ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF CAR FINE.

My New Civic
By TIS74 on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Wow! I absolutely LOVE it! Fun. Sporty. Affordable. Safe. Efficient. Just a great car. So glad I bought it!