2004 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews 8

2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Job Honda!
By kev1172 on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Overall, this car is everything that a budget minded consumer wants for under $15000. Small, ecomonical, and a no nonsense approach to functionality, wrapped up in a fun to drive, sporty car thats not embarrasing to drive around town in. If your looking for a car without all the frills that you dont need, but need features like a/c and cd player, this really is the car for you.

Better than a hybrid?
By CO Guy on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Typical Honda build; tight, all controls feel right, smooth and quiet engine, snappy handling and ride. Not a sports car, but very fun to drive nonetheless. Much better power at altitude than the hybrid, particularly on extended grades. Has all the features you really need and none of the silly fluff you don't. Five speed is fun and shifts great. Highly recommended if you're thinking of a 2- door Civic, no sacrifices and amazing mileage. Why do people need more car than this??

Good 4 local travel-Not good 4 Distance
By Spenc on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car for local transportation-average mileage 38 mpg- suspension system needs improvement- need more options available for selection at time of purchase. Great Dealership with no nonsense sales personnel. Highly recommend Mike Pruitt Honda Dealership.

2nd Honda, no stopping in sight
By flwr6pwr9 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

My first Honda was a 5speed CRX, which I bought used and owned for 12 years. Had I not had to stop driving stick shift I'd still be driving it. Unfortunately, I had to give up a lifetime of little sports cars and grinding gears, so I found the next best thing--the CIVIC EX Coupe. What a fantastic car. I still haven't used all of the bells and whistles, but when it came down to having a car with bells and whistles or a barebones Accord, I'd pick the former. I don't know that I'll ever own a car other than a Honda again!

My first car!!
By tanyakimstone on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This model Honda Civic is perfect for me... and would be for your children, too! I am seventeen and a high school senior, and the 04 civic lx fits perfectly into my athletic and busy life. !!!! i LOVE it!

LovinOur03CIVICCOUPE...
By Derric@Teresa on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

An excellent car,fun to drive lots of bang for the buck.We purchased our Civic on 2/17/04 as an 2003 model. Were leaving for Montreal,Canada in july and Iam looking forward to long drive to and from our destination. Great job Honda!We sold our 99 ford escort in place for our Civic what a thoughtful idea my wife loves a Honda over a ford any day of the week and I do agree 100%

Fantastic Car - Great Deal
By RevKellie on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Looks great, handles like a dream and the gas mileage is super. In a day when gas is 2 bucks a gallon - the civit is fantastic. Have recieved many compliments on its sporty look - and because its a Honda - it will last until I die.

Honda Civic Ex Coupe - Fiji Blue Pearl
By Deni on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Glad I decided to buy a Honda Civic Ex. Up till March of 2004 was leaning towards buying a SUV...gas prices hitting the roof put a stop to that. The Coupe is fun to drive. Fast!

Love this car
By flamike772 on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car, peppy for only 127 Horsepower great styling and excellent interior, I brought this car a couple weeks ago after buying a 2001 4 Door EX and never having a major problem with it for four years. I had a SUV and the price of gas was killing me. I got 34MPG with this cars first tank of gas! This car is fun to drive and looks great, wish I got the door edge guards because of how wide the doors open, but you can fin them aftermarket pretty cheap.

Surprized by the quality
By disappointedinFeb on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Honda Civic in February. At first it was great. Then it began shifting from 5th gear into neutral while driving on the highway at 65 mph!! The dealership was able to find nothing wrong with the car.