Used 2004 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Silver Coupe
By Silver LX

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Good on gas mileage, but under-powered. Interior features are average and seats are somewhat uncomfortable. No provisions to carry a full-size spare tire. Overall a nice daily-driver.

Gas mileage and reliability...

More comfortable seats and a few more horsepower.

overall view
By Jim Travers

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Good looking car, excellent gas mileage, comfortable interior, quiet running/idle.Handles good on dry pavement, okay on wet. Not very good in snow conditions.

exterior body style, dashboard controls, comfortable seating.

Front wheel handling in wet/snowy conditions. Foglite placement-poor. Emergency brake/console set up.

Nice Car though needs improvment
By Kaggsman

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The car drives very well. It does very well in gas mileage. However when the gauge reaches quarter tank the needle almost judt drops to "E". I upgraded from the Dx model to th LX. I like the thicker tires and the new gauges.

The exterior styling is the best in all the civics.The rear spoiler makes the car look great. I like the 5 speed.

Antilock brakes in all the wheels, better stereo system, more horsepower, Rear seats should both fold to allow easy access to the truck. Alarm system should come standard, Sunroof on the LX model. Allow rims with he thicker tires. Clutch needs to be tighter.

My first Honda - won't be my last!
By Paul

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Honda after having American made cars. I had heard about the reliability and higher resale of Japanese cars and decided that I wanted some of that after having a few lemons. I have not been disappointed! My Civic is great. I drive about 32K per year, and since I spend so much time in my car, I needed one that would be reliable, comfortable, and get great gas mileage. My Civic is all of these. Plus, it looks great!

Sunroof, stereo, GAS MILEAGE, styling, handling, reliability. I love almost everything about this car.

The power moonroof switch is a little awkward to locate, as is the main Cruis on/off switch. They are both to the lower left and difficult to see, especially when driving.

The best for price you pay
By Diwakar

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I owned this for over a year and this is my second honda. Loved this car so far. Not much power though, but gives me good mileage...

Exterior and Interior design