2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
2004 Honda Civic VP
By c1nderella on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to drive and the new front grill has an awesome new look to it.

the perfect car
By kevin pierce on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

A friend of a fried bought a vw jetta but conceeded that the civic coupe all in all is the perfect car. Unless you have kids or something try not to waste your time or money on another car.

Who would have thought!
By GO EEZY on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I never would have thought that a Honda Civic could be so cool and so sporty! I bought my Hoda Pilot in May of 2003, and absolutely love it. When my husbands 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse hit 60K miles last month, it was time to trade it in! So my amazing Honda dealer JEREMY BRAUN @ DCH Kay Honda in Eatontown NJ, hooked me up with with a beautiful Fiji Blue Pearl Civiv EX, totally loaded and he helped me pick out awesome accessories for it! We added leather interior, a rear spoiler, front spoiler and complete underbody kit. It handles better than any car I have ever owned, and I have owned a LOT of cars.

The two door coupe
By jhale1933 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent ride and handling. Very good acceleration. Rear seating OK for kids, but cramped for adults.

Why spend more?
By LexLowkey on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

If I had known the Civic was this good, I might not have bought my last car, an Accord V6 coupe. The Civic isn't as much car as the Accord, but it's about $8,000 cheaper. It's also easier & more fun to drive in the city and much cheaper to operate - the Accord got 14 mpg in city driving, the Civic gets about 30.

Fun Spunky Car
By Mental on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

The speedometer display is easy to read day or night. I like the spunky engine and smooth quiet ride. The gas mileage is great! In one week I drove over 200 miles with more than 1/4 tank of gas left. The drivers seat is adjustable enough for me to reach the pedals and look over the dash (I'm 5'). My 6'3" husband is able to drive this car comfortably. Adults fit in the back with plenty of knee room.The a/c, defroster, heat and audio controls are easy to reach and operate. The a/c cools the whole car. The defroster automatically turns off. A standard feature is cruise control. I strongly recommend this car for performance, comfort, size and quality.

I Love Hondas!!!
By GOGURL804 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This Car Is The Best Car Ever....

outstanding!
By Milt on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have the 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid and it is great!Looks and runs outstanding I get more MONEY in MY pocket.The mpg on my car is 46mpg to 50mpg AND I do NOT have to plug it in,just drive it like any other car BUT! watch the money build up in YOUR pocket NOT the Gas Companies pocket.I think the WORLD should buy this "NOW" car until a better model comes along.....MS

Good Car
By Maurice on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am fairly pleased with this vehicle. Although this car started with averaging around 40-44 mile per gallon, after 11,000 miles driven it is consistently getting around 34-36 miles per gallon.

Great new car for new driver!
By dholdenrn on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daughter who is about to turn 15. She loved it! I took it on a long road trip last weekend and was very comfortable in it. It is very easy and fun to drive. My grandmother and aunt were very comfortable in the roomy back seat. It gets a lot of looks on the street and is a favorite among all the teenagers!