2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Excellent!! GET ONE!!
By honeyb on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

great car!! excellent review

excellent fun and great gas milage
By solracr on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I dive about 3000 miles a month due to my 4 year old sons illness and we bought the civic because the gas milage on my 03 jeep is only 17 miles to the gallon and our civic geats 40 miles to the gallon (wow) this is a great car for a limited income family or someone who just wants a fun car and a great starter car and has lots of safty features.

i just brought my 04 civic on my bday
By crunk on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

my bday was nov 20 and i wanted the 04 civic ever since honda announced that they changed the headlights as well as the taillights, i didnt believe it at first but then i saw it on the tv and i knew that i had to have it. When i brought it, it was pure bliss, the quiet engine and roomy interior was perfect for my driving standards and the exterior is as slick as a sports coupe, alll in all it is a great buy.

honda
By gobin on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

its a good car

My O4 Civic Ex!
By O4 civic girl on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love it! Honda has proven once again to make a car that is fun to drive and very reliable. This is my second Civic Ex and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Lita's new civic
By Lita Bush on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2003 Honda Civic DX, and I love it. It handles great and is so fun to drive. It has a great new design on the outside and the inside is comfortable. It is nice and quiet and is a pleasure to drive.

GOOD TO GO
By usmc2111 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has performed flawlesy on a cross country trip from Illinois to California loaded down with three people and tons of luggage.

mini van owner converted
By j tyler on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Having a civic hybrid has changed my lifestyle. I spend less time at the gas station and more time enjoying the drive not thinking about how much it is costing me to get there! I sold a three year old mini van and have never regreted it! I've more than doubled the gas mileage and enjoy driving much more. Knowing that I'm helping the environment instead of hurting it is the best part with the low emissions. I wish the rest of the world would see the light.

Great Car
By KimberlyMF3 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Honda Civic. I have always been a fan of Hondas and with the Civic it can be both affordable and very classy. It handles very well and is such a nice looking vehicle.

over the top
By Heikki on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This one snuck up on me. Purchased for basic hi-mpg go-to-work transportation; found instead a personal coupe I really love. Made commuting the best part of the workday (really). A very well balanced, fun-to-drive car.